pretty solid

19 minutes ago, David Lloyd said:

You really missed it a week ago when a piece of firewood was being used as a tailstand.  Really, it was a tree stump.

I met him a coupl'a weeks ago.  he was talking about selling the plane like there was nothing to it.  he said he was bringing it to the house...…I said "oh good idea, that could make a great playground for the kids" and he was like "nah, I'm gonna clean it up and sell it", as if all it needed was some windex.  then the conversation quickly turned to whether I had found jesus, and then I got handed a bible.  then I politely ended the conversation and wished him luck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

NAW a good wax job will give it 10 more knots!!!

Calling The Grim Reaper- your phone is ringing  :-)

Maybe I should post a pic of the 231 on our field that's been sitting for 5 or 6 years after taxiing into a 4 foot deep concrete flood channel?

Its just that one of the prop blades is a little wobbly. (and there's not a straight piece of sheet metal on it)