Inserts for Parking Brake pull

I hope everyone is well and safe during these trying times.

A simple question - does anyone know where/if these inserts are available anywhere? This is in a 2000 Ovation 2 -

I know I could use a label maker, but if these inserts are available, I would prefer to replace it. I only need the Parking Brake one.

I haven't been able to find them, and I searched on MS, but didn't find mention of them. Thank you in advance for any suggestions - Bob

IMG_3785.thumb.jpeg.d7e8f97e1362acd37e376df8834b36b3.jpeg

Interesting...

They are printed labels on a thick substrate...

I had one slide a bit... until it contacted the next control knob... then it broke when that knob got pulled...

So if you find a bunch for sale... I’ll look up the one I need.... or all four or so that can be replaced at the same time...

Best regards,

-a-

@FlyingScot, @carusoam, see if you can remove an insert (or part of one) and visit a trophy / engraving shop. They may have something that will fit, and can engrave whatever writing you want on it. Of course, now you may need to wait a few weeks to go out. On the other hand, I keep my "Essential Critical Infrastructure Waiver" in the car . . . ,  

• Like 2