Tasteless Joke of the day.

7 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

Rated 'R' for one instance of bad language and one verbal sexual reference. 

I mean rated 'R' by my standards, related to back when TV and moviies were not so vulger and in bad taste.

19 minutes ago, Mcstealth said:

I mean rated 'R' by my standards, related to back when TV and moviies were not so vulger and in bad taste.

You shoulda seen the movies in the 1920s and 1930s before the Motion Picture Production Code!   Movies were fun!

Just search YouTube for "pre-code movies"...tons of fun stuff.

• Like 2

I got worn out searching local stores for toilet paper................still some idiots hoarding :(.

So, I've started using lettuce..............so far, I'm just at the tip of the Iceberg.  The future of this activity Romaines to be seen..................:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 4/3/2020 at 8:56 PM, carusoam said:

Lightly roasted, Columbian, Double A, beans, coarsely ground... brewed at 200°F, using a fine laser drilled stainless ‘mesh’ for a filter...

Then catch the brew in a pot that can be sealed from endless oxygen contact, and kept warm without a heater...

Yettis and Contigos are pretty good for keeping O2 away... while keeping things hot...

:)

PP thoughts only, but I have been inside a coffee manufacturing plant or two...

Best regards,

-a-

The filter removes the oils. Freshly ground beans, percolator. Had to order it, cant buy one any more:) only thing worse than drip is a keurig...yuck! Not crazy about presses. Leaves sediment on the toungue.

• Like 1