Tasteless Joke of the day.

As politically incorrect this would be in our current environment, at my tender age of 6 [and living in Oklahoma at the time], one summer, my brother and I asked for and received what was called at that time...........a Mowhawk summer haircut!  Similar to the haircut pictured above, we had a front to back full length strip of hair running from front to neck [held up by butch wax], while both sides were shaved down to our ears.  I do believe the cut was also called a Cherokee Strip! 

No offense was ever meant by this at that time and if I had the hair to do this, I'd do it today just for fun!  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MooneyMitch said:

As politically incorrect this would be in our current environment, at my tender age of 6 [and living in Oklahoma at the time], one summer, my brother and I asked for and received what was called at that time...........a Mowhawk summer haircut!  Similar to the haircut pictured above, we had a front to back full length strip of hair running from front to neck [held up by butch wax], while both sides were shaved down to our ears.  I do believe the cut was also called a Cherokee Strip! 

No offense was ever meant by this at that time and if I had the hair to do this, I'd do it today just for fun!  :D

As I think of this further, I could have a reverse Mohawk...................since I have no hair on the top, I could spike my hair on the side of my head straight out with butch wax...............uh, well, maybe not !:P

• Haha 1

There was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his cancer stricken father died, he decided he needed to find a wife with whom to share his fortune.

One evening, at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Her natural beauty took his breath away."I may look like just an ordinary guy," he said to her,
"But in just a few years my father will die and I will inherit $200 million".

"Impressed, the woman asked for his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at financial planning than men.

2 hours ago, Missile=Awesome said:

How very California of you.  Welcome to Mooneyspace.  We are going to love having you here.  I can’t think of a more apropos post for a Californian to launch with.  Watch out for those fires, mudslides and homeless that have outworn their welcome in SF.  Poo smell is in the air...

Maybe you will get your ultimate wish...No wait POTUS will get his replacement SCOTUS appointed and she will, I am sure be lock step with RGB.  Going to be great.  Fly safe.

I’m sorry I struck a nerve. When I saw the QAnon Biden pedophelia post on here I figured it was all fair game. It goes with the title, after all.

Lived in California for over 40 years and have yet to burn down or slide down any mud so not really something I’m worried about. Seems like it makes you really anxious, though. Probably best if you stay far away so that your can stay safe.

I actually love SF (have you ever been there?) and don’t mind the homeless people at all. I visit several times a year. Just for your education, in my travels I have found that homelessness is not unique to the Bay Area.

Thanks for the welcome! Look forward to more of your intelligent banter.

Edited by Mooneydriver805
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mooneydriver805 said:

I’m sorry I struck a nerve. When I saw the QAnon Biden pedophelia post on here I figured it was all fair game. It goes with the title, after all.

Lived in California for over 40 years and have yet to burn down or slide down any mud so not really something I’m worried about. Seems like it makes you really anxious, though. Probably best if you stay far away so that your can stay safe.

I actually love SF (have you ever been there?) and don’t mind the homeless people at all. I visit several times a year. Just for your education, in my travels I have found that homelessness is not unique to the Bay Area.

Thanks for the welcome! Look forward to more of your intelligent banter.

Likewise...

Welcome aboard MD805!

This thread is great

generally rule less

Doesn’t share the required behavior of the rest of the site

Enjoy it thoughtfully if it implodes it will probably take a while to regenerate.

Keep in mind MS is a family friendly site.   Here to support Mooney pilots and owners...

When the material becomes offensive... the complaints roll in...

Everyone knows what is offensive to you, may not be offensive to others...

The thread IS about tasteless humor...

Not about political humor or disgusting graphics poking fun of people...

Enjoy it while you can...

It looks like the spiral is getting steeper...

Expect that somebody will say it is OK...  because somebody else didn’t get in trouble... for the same thing...

It’s MS, there are no written rules... never were... 

If you need rules, you are in the wrong place...

Try not to be offensive...

Use tasteless humor thoughtfully...

While you still can...

MS is a community of a few thousand MSers... if you count the number of MSers in this thread, it is quite a bit fewer than thousands...

Check my facts... in case I’m just making this up...

Avoiding divisiveness is a great idea whether building, or just joining a community...

Best regards,

-a-

14 minutes ago, carusoam said:

The thread IS about tasteless humor...

Not about political humor or disgusting graphics poking fun of people...

Sorry, but I think your fellow mooney fans didn’t get your memo.

I think you meant “not about political humor critical of conservatives” because if you scroll through the thread, there is plenty of political content (not sure if it classifies as “humor”) attacking Mr. Biden (as well as plenty of dog whistles). Perhaps you fail to appreciate the offensiveness through your Conservative Glasses.

Frankly, I’m surprised you have any female members left on this site with the misogynistic tripe you have here that passes as humor. I had a suspicion that this was an “anything goes” thread as long as women and liberals were the only ones being attacked and you both have confirmed my suspicions. 

I found this site doing an internet search for an obscure Mooney problem and was thrilled to find the answer. Probably one of the best resources on the internet for that. But then I saw this thread and it made me want to stay away. You guys have been locked inside too long stewing in your conspiracy theories. You need to get out more.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mooneydriver805 said:

Sorry, but I think your fellow mooney fans didn’t get your memo.

I think you meant “not about political humor critical of conservatives” because if you scroll through the thread, there is plenty of political content (not sure if it classifies as “humor”) attacking Mr. Biden (as well as plenty of dog whistles). Perhaps you fail to appreciate the offensiveness through your Conservative Glasses.

Frankly, I’m surprised you have any female members left on this site with the misogynistic tripe you have here that passes as humor. I had a suspicion that this was an “anything goes” thread as long as women and liberals were the only ones being attacked and you both have confirmed my suspicions. 

I found this site doing an internet search for an obscure Mooney problem and was thrilled to find the answer. Probably one of the best resources on the internet for that. But then I saw this thread and it made me want to stay away. You guys have been locked inside too long stewing in your conspiracy theories. You need to get out more.

Thank you MB805...

I don’t see anything the way you say I do... “I’m surprised you have any female members left on this site“

I’ll forward your message to the site management...

Thanks for sharing your insight...

Best regards,

-a-

Please don't make this the beginning of the end of Mooneyspace as we know it.  I love this site but agree that politics and personal opinions  in the form of comments or jokes don't belong here.  They don't do anything for my Mooney or yours.

• Like 1