Tasteless Joke of the day.

1 hour ago, Awful_Charlie said:

... and then it's hilarious :)

The best humor to me is when you are cringing and uncomfortable...Most humor comes at someone or somethings expense.  We need to be able to identify and be relieved it’s “not me”...and then it is...oh crap.  LOL. Jimmy and Bill are my favorite standup guys right now.  I am constantly going “Oh no, don’t go there”....and they do.  Nervous laughter ensues...Priceless.

• Like 1

A well dressed gentleman knocks on the door of Butte Montana brothal.I want to see Vicky he says.The madam that answers says,she is our most expensive lady...don’t care says the gentleman,send me Vicky.Vicky than appears in very seductive dress and says that will be 5000 dollars for a visit.The gentleman hands her the money ,goes up stairs and stays for an hour.The next evening...the same well dressed man knocks on the door and says go get Vicky.She appears and says it’s very unusual for a second visit so soon as I’m very expensive.Its 5000 dollars ,no discounts!The man again hands her the money and spends another hour upstairs with her.The very next night,the same guy pounds on the door and says I need to see Vicky.She is astounded,Nobody has ever stayed with me for 3 in a row.she says .it’s still 5000 dollars by the way.He again hands her the money and spends another hour upstairs with her.As he is leaving...she says...you must be rich...where are you from?Im from Great Falls he says.Oh that’s we’re my family is from she says.I know says he,your sister died last week and I am her lawyer.She willed you 15 thousand dollars and the will says to give it to you!......the moral of this story...what is inevitable?...death,taxes and some lawyer trying to screw you

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, thinwing said:

A well dressed gentleman knocks on the door of Butte Montana brothal.I want to see Vicky he says.The madam that answers says,she is our most expensive lady...don’t care says the gentleman,send me Vicky.Vicky than appears in very seductive dress and says that will be 5000 dollars for a visit.The gentleman hands her the money ,goes up stairs and stays for an hour.The next evening...the same well dressed man knocks on the door and says go get Vicky.She appears and says it’s very unusual for a second visit so soon as I’m very expensive.Its 5000 dollars ,no discounts!The man again hands her the money and spends another hour upstairs with her.The very next night,the same guy pounds on the door and says I need to see Vicky.She is astounded,Nobody has ever stayed with me for 3 in a row.she says .it’s still 5000 dollars by the way.He again hands her the money and spends another hour upstairs with her.As he is leaving...she says...you must be rich...where are you from?Im from Great Falls he says.Oh that’s we’re my family is from she says.I know says he,your sister died last week and I am her lawyer.She willed you 15 thousand dollars and the will says to give it to you!......the moral of this story...what is inevitable?...death,taxes and some lawyer trying to screw you

That’s horrible......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Haha 2

On 8/1/2020 at 10:47 AM, MooneyMitch said:

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest penis she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg." :rolleyes:

Terrible.  

;)

• Haha 1

Now, remember please..... I don’t write these tasteless, horrible, disrespectful, crass, stupid and demeaning things I’ve been posting.   I’m simply trying to be a good MSer and help to contribute to this particular thread, which was not started  by me either.  :rolleyes:

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So, I have been to the thrift shop to get all of her clothes back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, MooneyMitch said:

At the senior citizens center they had a contest the other day. I lost by one point: The question was: Where do women mostly have curly hair? Apparently the correct answer was Africa!!! :o

Har har har.  :):):)

• Haha 1