Tasteless Joke of the day.

11 minutes ago, Hyett6420 said:

Now this ALWAYS amuses me when i go to the USA.  At the Urinals, you have this HUGE screens "for privacy" yet, when you turn around the cubicle doors have a 1/4-1/2 inch gap all around them.  What is with the logic here, can ANYONE please explain it, because on ours the doors are bigger than the opening and so provide an overlap and you cant see in. 

Oh AND you drive on the wrong side of the road!

When I work at Intel, they have gap seals on their doors. I guess they are more international....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hyett6420 said:

Now this ALWAYS amuses me when i go to the USA.  At the Urinals, you have this HUGE screens "for privacy" yet, when you turn around the cubicle doors have a 1/4-1/2 inch gap all around them.  What is with the logic here, can ANYONE please explain it, because on ours the doors are bigger than the opening and so provide an overlap and you cant see in. 

Those aren’t privacy screens.  Those are splash shields.  If you need that much protection for the stall(cubicle) then you have a BIG problem. 

no comment on the driving except it is incredibly difficult to remember to look right then left before crossing the street over there. 

4 hours ago, Hyett6420 said:

Shut up @Oldguy. ;)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, N201MKTurbo said:

When I work at Intel, they have gap seals on their doors. I guess they are more international....

Hm...they never did in any of the buildings I worked in, but I was seldom in fabs.

1 hour ago, EricJ said:

Hm...they never did in any of the buildings I worked in, but I was seldom in fabs.

All of RA4 have them. The ones outside the gowning room in C1 have them. It was recently refurbished, so they are probably doing that for all new construction.

Ill snap a picture next time I’m in there. I was just talking to them today, they are slammed. They have a flakey camera they want me to look at, but can’t give up the system for 3 weeks.

• Like 1

This may qualify as in poor taste content..................

Subject: Pandemic is taking it's toll on sports

After six long weeks of home isolation, the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders eagerly report for practice

;)Dallas.jpg.0566b586f31bddc9ac2cf900d1f345b3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 4/3/2020 at 2:30 PM, flyboy0681 said:

This whole situation has driven me to drink. I'm now up to four Quarantini's a day.

Following the President's advice, I am downing disinfectant daily. Cask strength is murder on COVID.

• Like 3