Tasteless Joke of the day.

5 hours ago, 0TreeLemur said:

He is also a master of the Dewey Decimal System!

Knock knock jokes. Who's there? Dewey? Do we who?

Name the country song and group that sang that verse. Double points for correct answers. :)

Edited by Mcstealth

1 hour ago, Mcstealth said:

Dewey? Do we who?

Name the country song and group that sang that verse. Double points for correct answers. :)

When one of the worlds greatest ( if not the greatest) jazz drummers Buddy Rich was lying in a hospital bed near death, a nurse asked him if there was anything he was allergic to......... his reply “yeah, country music”. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MooneyMitch said:

When one of the worlds greatest ( if not the greatest) jazz drummers Buddy Rich was lying in a hospital bed near death, a nurse asked him if there was anything he was allergic to......... his reply “yeah, country music”. :P

I saw reruns of the Johnny Carson show with Buddy Rich on it. I know Carson also played the drums I think he was inspired by Rich. 

Double negative points awarded to Mitch. Hehe

On 4/7/2020 at 11:48 AM, 0TreeLemur said:

No, he is one of the few people around here who have invested the time and energy into truly understanding how to use MS's arcane boolean search system.  He is also a master of the Dewey Decimal System!

Boolean? Going to look that one up. 

Edited by Mcstealth

14 minutes ago, Mcstealth said:

Ok. I have used Mspace's arcane , boolean search function, and found no reference whatsoever mentioning Smith's Charts or Karnaugh's Maps.  I'm so confused??????  :)

Google is your friend . . . Karnaugh mapped iut solutions to boolean algebra . . . Ain't got nothing to do with MooneySpace. Although our Search function here is pretty arcane . . . .

Edited by Hank

3 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

Ok. I have used Mspace's arcane , boolean search function, and found no reference whatsoever mentioning Smith's Charts or Karnaugh's Maps.  I'm so confused????

3 hours ago, Hank said:

Google is your friend . . . Karnaugh mapped iut solutions to boolean algebra . . . Ain't got nothing to do with MooneySpace. Although our Search function here is pretty arcane . . . .

Just my feeble attempt at humor to a couple of previose posts. Hehe