BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: LASAR is Expanding!

LASAR

In a time of crazy uncertainty, I want to share some positive news with you about the growth of LASAR.

Over the past year, we have been asking ourselves the question, ‘how can we serve our loyal customers better’? The main thing that kept coming back to us is providing our excellent service in a location that is convenient for more airplane owners.

And after considering many centralized locations on the West Coast, we believe we found the perfect place...

We are excited to announce that starting tomorrow, we are opening up our new service center in Rancho Murieta (KRIU) in the Sacramento Valley.

We have hired an experienced team that will be able to greatly expand our service to other makes and models.

These are exciting times for us as a company. Please call (707) 263-0412 to schedule your next annual, and join us in spreading the word to your fellow pilots (Mooney or otherwise) in the area. 

*There is NOT a landing fee for LASAR customers.

Bend Oregon commercial photography by steve heinrichs photography (40 of 56) copy.jpg

Edited by LASAR
added information
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, LASAR said:

In a time of crazy uncertainty, I want to share some positive news with you about the growth of LASAR.

Over the past year, we have been asking ourselves the question, ‘how can we serve our loyal customers better’? The main thing that kept coming back to us is providing our excellent service in a location that is convenient for more airplane owners.

And after considering many centralized locations on the West Coast, we believe we found the perfect place...

We are excited to announce that starting tomorrow, we are opening up our new service center in Rancho Murieta (KRIU) in the Sacramento Valley.

We have hired an experienced team that will be able to greatly expand our service to other makes and models.

These are exciting times for us as a company. Please call (707) 263-0412 to schedule your next annual, and join us in spreading the word to your fellow pilots (Mooney or otherwise) in the area. 

Bend Oregon commercial photography by steve heinrichs photography (40 of 56) copy.jpg

Love you guys.

Hey - hail Mary suggestion - I hear the factory is for sale....  You guys should buy the type certificate, the factory, and the whole kit and kaboodle!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Andy95W said:

Is Parts Department Dan moving to Sacramento also?  

He's like a walking Parts Manual.  A lot of times he can even cross-reference the pre-1965 parts numbers with the current numbers.

Dan and parts will remain in Lakeport. But he can really do parts from anywhere.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jrwilson said:

Will there be a landing fee for LASAR customers at RIU?  Currently they have a landing fee...

I’m on the good list so I don’t get charged but make sure if you go you have Lasar record your N number. Otherwise I believe it’s $25 per bounce. 

-Robert