Two 14v KX-155s -- 1 with GS, 1 without

I upgraded my C and pulled both of the radios in the process. Both worked well before being pulled.  See below for the details of each.

14V KX-155 w/glideslope, tray, KI-209 and harness included. COMM and NAV side both functioning when removed for an avionics upgrade. The display works, it did have a hanging character when I bench tested it for the picture. The outer knob on the COMM side sometimes ins't happy going clockwise. I don't force it and go CCW, it's only a problem when changing freqs across the whole band. Solid transmitter and receiver with good sound quality. $1500

Now for the non-GS version: 14v KX-155 complete w. tray, backplate, connectors and harness and a KI-208. This unit was my COMM 2. Seems like a newer unit; knobs spin real nice and smooth, display is crisp and bright. It can be a bit dim at night on occasion though. Transmits and receives well with a very good tonation.  $1200

PM and post please.

brian

IMGP3157.JPG

IMGP3155.JPG

IMGP3153.JPG

IMGP3152.JPG

IMGP3150.JPG

IMGP3147.JPG

5 hours ago, Brian E. said:

Update the KX155 with giideslope has been sold.  The non-GS version is still available.

How much do you want for it? My Com2 works well, but Nav2 is getting quirky. It's a KY97, so I'll have to replace both.

35 minutes ago, Hank said:

How much do you want for it? My Com2 works well, but Nav2 is getting quirky. It's a KY97, so I'll have to replace both.

@Hank  I'm asking $1200.  I cleaned up the ad a bit.  I'd also trade for a set of WAT LED wingtip strobe and position lights :)

• 2 weeks later...