Manifold Pressure wiring

My Eagle managed to shear three of the wires out of 4 connecting the MAP unit to the Moritz gauge due to a broke clamp.   I could not find the schematic or pin diagram for my MAP unit on the plane.  I was wondering if anyone has that info?

My manifold pressure is a Patriot (65998-SP100110-25A) and the Mooney part number in the manual is KA21-015-25A.  The connector is PT06CE8-4S.   Mooney service manual schematic shows a PW06F8-4S connector and wiring  layout (A=red, B=black, C=Yellow, D=green) but I can not find the data sheet for the connector !

I am a bit paranoid to have my mechanic figure it out since if the Moritz gauge is damaged due to the wrong wiring, that could get expensive.   I know it is bound to happen and JPI has me in their revenue plan :)

We used the Mooney schematic in the service manual to figure out the wiring diagram and reinstalled the wires based on that.  It works fine now.   

I have  been lucky not to have any Moritz gauge issues so far but I am sure that will change in the next year or two :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
13 hours ago, 1966 M20C Driver said:

Did you ever find this sender? I’m looking for the same part for my buddy’s M20S. 

Welcome aboard C D.

If you are looking for Moritz gauge related parts…

There are a few around here lately…

Check the for sale area, or use the search…

These systems were not supported very well, and are combing up for sale as take-outs….

Best regards,

-a-

• Thanks 1