Free summer flying weather refresher webinar

If you are interested, bored or otherwise need a distraction, I will be doing a free 30-45 minute webinar on April 2 and 21 to knock off the wintertime rust and start to think about our summertime flying hazards.  If you attended or bought the recording to my In-Flight Hazard Avoidance Strategies webinar I did last year, you probably won't want to attend this one...it'll be a shorter version/summary of that webinar.  

There are limited seats available...and please only register for one of the two dates below.  They will present the same material.

April 2, 2020 (9:00-10:00 pm EDT)
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4ba4ab2aa2fd0-summer 

April 21, 2020 (9:00-10:00 pm EDT)
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4ba4ab2aa2fd0-summer1 

An email invite on how to join the webinar will be sent on the day before the webinar.

Fly safe and stay healthy!

Edited by Scott Dennstaedt
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Nick Pilotte said:

Sign up for this.  Even if you are weather savvy, it is very worth the time.  I’ve been studying weather and convective activity in ground school and I had a lot “just click” when Scott gave his presentation. 

Happy to hear that Nick.  That's my goal...not to teach you to be a meteorologist, but hopefully to take you to the next level and have it finally "click" as you start putting all of this together.

• Like 1