New Inventory Inbound

jgarrison

I have three M20C's and One M20E Confirmed inbound over the next couple of months. Three or four more M20C through M20F likely. Three confirmed M20Js and two more likely. I am still keeping my 'Pre-Inventory' list up do date and selling about 20% of our Mooneys off market (i.e. we never advertise them because they sell to the folks on the list that get the emails). You can email me at jimmy@allamericanaircraft.com or jimmy@GMaxamericanaircraft.com and let me know what the wish list is and I will include you on the emails when we get new inventory.

Thanks, Jimmy

EDIT 5/7/2020: Currently unadvertised: 1982 M20K 231. 1981 M20J 201. 1994 M20R Ovation, 1979 M20K Rocket, 2007 M20TN Acclaim, Very Secret G-1000 OvationĀ  (GFC-700/WAAS/AC - marketed through direct contact only), 1991 M20M TLS/Bravo

I have three M20C's and One M20E Confirmed inbound over the next couple of months. Three or four more M20C through M20F likely. Three confirmed M20Js and two more likely. I am still keeping my 'Pre-Inventory' list up do date and selling about 20% of our Mooneys off market (i.e. we never advertise them because they sell to the folks on the list that get the emails). You can email me at jimmy@allamericanaircraft.com or jimmy@GMaxamericanaircraft.com and let me know what the wish list is and I will include you on the emails when we get new inventory.
Thanks, Jimmy

Good luck on your sell....hard times ahead of us to make big purchases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have lived through some hard times in aviation sales in my 25 years in the business and while I don't necessarily want to face another one, I know that I probably will before I retire. This one may be a little different. After 9/11, the market came roaring back. I am expecting this one may be similar. The recession of 2008 was rough but we still sold planes, albeit at reduced prices. I don't see prices falling too much for at least a year on this one, and that is IF we fall into a recession as a result. The one thing we have with this blip is the whole 'social distancing' thing and how it relates to airline travel. I wonder if there might be a little bump in GA to fill the travel needs of those who have the means and the ability to purchase an aircraft.

• Like 10

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, carusoam said:

Good morning Jerome.

Iā€™ll let Jimmy @jgarrisonĀ know you called...Ā :)

Best regards,

-a-

He probably should just click the ā€œfollowā€ button so he gets updates without requiring you to ping him every time.

You need a hobby, other than correcting pictures orientation, summarizing posts,Ā and pinging members on MS. ;-)

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2020 at 11:18 PM, jgarrison said:

I have lived through some hard times in aviation sales in my 25 years in the business and while I don't necessarily want to face another one, I know that I probably will before I retire. This one may be a little different. After 9/11, the market came roaring back. I am expecting this one may be similar. The recession of 2008 was rough but we still sold planes, albeit at reduced prices. I don't see prices falling too much for at least a year on this one, and that is IF we fall into a recession as a result. The one thing we have with this blip is the whole 'social distancing' thing and how it relates to airline travel. I wonder if there might be a little bump in GA to fill the travel needs of those who have the means and the ability to purchase an aircraft.

I felt pretty luckyĀ to travel from Texas to Florida on Monday without having to deal with airports, masks, and other restrictions. Ā Airline travel was horrible before this started and now they are trying to make it like a military transport flight. Ā 

On ā€Ž3ā€Ž/ā€Ž22ā€Ž/ā€Ž2020 at 10:18 PM, jgarrison said:

You are well known and highly regarded in the business. I think some people will see thisĀ as a buying opportunity and all the trends recommend you as a good contact. Things will get back to normal.

Just now, MATTS875 said:

You are well known and highly regarded in the business. I think some people will see thisĀ as a buying opportunity and all the trends recommend you as a good contact. Things will get back to normal.

Thank you. I have already run across a few who think this the market has fallen and have made stupid offers expecting buyers to cave. Bad planes will be harder to sell for a while and there will be some opportunities on the dogs for those so inclined to get into projects, but good inventory will continue to be gobbled up and I don't see any drop in prices. I confirmed this with a conversation with the owner of VRef a few days go. He is seeing continued strong demand and prices holding. In our business, our inquiries are running double the pre-Covid rate. My phone is ringing off the wall. I guess there is some pent-up demand from being quarantined too long. I have buyers ready to pounce on the right plane when it comes along. We went under contract on four planes in the last week and a half. Two of them were unadvertised, other than my new inventory list. And I have two or three that I know are coming that will probably never hit the Controller because they fit that 'check all the boxes' category. I'm not worried.

Ā 

• Like 2