MS Dog of the Year Competition

Stephen

7 minutes ago, N9201A said:

This is a GREAT thread...Harley, aged 10

cb0edf976b9378a2c3f8964e7666c286.jpg

And I’m not advocating any one as “best” dog, ever...they’re dogs, they’re ALL perfect, like our children.

Harley has a great air of the wizened distinguished gentlemen.  I love his eyes and his look.

• Like 6

On 3/19/2020 at 5:56 PM, mooneygirl said:

I love this a hundred different ways.... of course Mooney Lucas Aviation Puppy has to be in consideration....  400 hours in the Mooney, only thrown up once in the airplane [and considering the company I was keeping, I should have too]. Always greets folks with a smile [at Oceano Airport or any other event we are at] and is an all around good guy. 

IMG_2225.thumb.jpg.c2233d4f3d160dc112d781eacc697775.jpg

Now you've got me us wondering who the company you were keeping is.  

• Like 2

Uncle Mikey let me out!! 

The problem was keeping him out, not letting him out! He could sense when I was going to fly before I even knew and would lobby to go.

We could be driving in an unfamiliar area, and all of a sudden, he would start peeping and whimpering, and then we would come upon a small airport. He knew about planes and gave the "alive" ones a wide berth. Was well known at Sporty's

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/21/2020 at 8:58 PM, N9201A said:

This is a GREAT thread...Harley, aged 10

cb0edf976b9378a2c3f8964e7666c286.jpg

And I’m not advocating any one as “best” dog, ever...they’re dogs, they’re ALL perfect, like our children.

@N9201A, I agree, I a just offering this "competition" as an excuse for us to share something (like the cars thread) that lets us see something positive and that builds community as a balance to what we are setting everywhere else on the news etc...   Mooneys are cool, cars are cool, dogs etc are cool too....combine them and it is even better!

1466800635_ScreenShot2020-03-24at4_29_51PM.thumb.png.c78dcf28bb5132f2aec5f667ea1ff3dc.png

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, aviatoreb said:

Am I allowed to enter our Bunny, named Mr Bunny, into the MS Dog competition - our dog Strava not withstanding.

IMG_0072 (1).jpeg

How come floppy’s ears are down, big bunny, make good stew..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, aviatoreb said:

Am I allowed to enter our Bunny, named Mr Bunny, into the MS Dog competition - our dog Strava not withstanding.

IMG_0072 (1).jpeg

He is in, lets just not ever mix the candidates in physical proximity...four more bunnies and Juniper will be an ace. (also, I think it would be hilarious if Mr. Bunny was voted MS Dog of the Year) 

• Like 1

Just now, aviatoreb said:

Great - so Juniper AND Danb both want to eat dear sweet Mr Bunny.

I don't know about Dan, but seriously my sister in law was *not* happy about finding a fattened Juniper and the back half of a bunny in her back yard. I don't know what to say, the Phoenix back yard cotton tails are a bit slow...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Okay, I'll play.  Our Yorkie Rocket is small in stature but huge in heart, and loves to fly.  Here is guarding the hangar:

2036855464_RocketHangarGuardian.thumb.jpeg.f003c09e0c4abc75c3cc0aad5e4c497f.jpeg

He's also made for Instagram. Here he is photobombing us on a trip over Thanksgiving!

1320559230_RocketPhotoBomb.thumb.jpeg.35c2738d3b242c2cd8cbd2f69225b7cc.jpeg

To close, I'll only paraphrase this: everyone thinks their dog is the cutest on the planet. None of them are wrong!

• Like 3