WTB sheet metal trim for vacuum step.

I do. One installed on my '67F, but not for sale. :D

Seriously, my parts manual shows p/n 840008 but only for C, D and E models and not F. Maybe manual for 68 would show the p/n for F but I don't have it at work. 

On 3/16/2020 at 10:49 AM, charlesual said:

1968 F. Retractable step.
Thanks,
Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not clear what you are looking for.  Are you looking for the sheet metal on the step or the trim around the skin?  Picture would be helpful.  There are a few guys who sell parts who can likely help. @Alan Fox or @Jerry Pressley

On 3/16/2020 at 7:46 PM, Ragsf15e said:

Interesting... you sure it’s a ‘68?  I own 68-0164, F model, 1968 has the fixed step.

I have a 1968 which has a retractable step.  It was made in late 1967 and a 1968 airworthiness certificate and sign-off.  (Also, twisted wing).

John Breda

2 minutes ago, M20F-1968 said:

I have a 1968 which has a retractable step.  It was made in late 1967 and a 1968 airworthiness certificate and sign-off.  (Also, twisted wing).

John Breda

Interesting.  They really just made changes  to the design as they felt like it.  Do you have flush rivets all the way back like the previous years?

Clean wing, maximum flush rivets on wing, recessed inspection plates.  Johnson Bar, hydraulic flaps, twisted wing, smooth elevators and smooth long rudder.

(and now all J model speed mods except inner gear doors)

John Breda

12 hours ago, M20F-1968 said:

Clean wing, maximum flush rivets on wing, recessed inspection plates.  Johnson Bar, hydraulic flaps, twisted wing, smooth elevators and smooth long rudder.

(and now all J model speed mods except inner gear doors)

John Breda

What speeds are you seeing? I get 155+ ktas here in Florida at cruise power settings. Up north it’ll cruise in the yellow at 5,000ft msl on cold days.