Happy pi day!

aviatoreb

To split hairs, I reckon that the moment of "PI" time occurred today (3/14) at 03:49:20.527Z, given that this time is the remainder of 0.159265358979 days that is not accounted for in 3/14, which was technically, yesterday in the U.S.  :P

Yes, happy PI Day!

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, aviatoreb said:

Ok everybody - it’s getting later and the sun is down so please enjoy the last .FRACTION of pi day.

Pi Day went well. Finished with a DiGiorno Stuffed Crust pizza pie!  :P   Mmmm, pizza!! Tasty stuffed crust, too And I had a slice of coconut pie at lunch . . . . 

• Like 2

My wife started pushing last night local 21:15 roughly. I asked her to hold off for a few hours until it rolled over to Pi day. She didn't play along. But I've got a new copilot! 38ab1cd101aa0b9a0ddb6c53fa1f01c9.jpg72b662ee6b35ed6903aefa588da87a7f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NJMac said:

My wife started pushing last night local 21:15 roughly. I asked her to hold off for a few hours until it rolled over to Pi day. She didn't play along. But I've got a new copilot! 38ab1cd101aa0b9a0ddb6c53fa1f01c9.jpg72b662ee6b35ed6903aefa588da87a7f.jpg

You win!

congratulations almost pi baby!!!

i can’t understand why your wife wouldn’t prolong her labor?!!

Edited by aviatoreb
  • Like 1

Thanks team! I was surprised too when she didn't want to accommodate my request. I jokingly or seriously tried to bribe the staff to change his birth certificate date and they wouldn't play along either. So confusing.

Can't wait to take him flying.

Jason

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NJMac said:

Thanks team! I was surprised too when she didn't want to accommodate my request. I jokingly or seriously tried to bribe the staff to change his birth certificate date and they wouldn't play along either. So confusing.

Can't wait to take him flying.

Jason

If you use Zulu time for his birth time, he may be a Pi baby.

Clarence

11 hours ago, NJMac said:

A cute rounding error?  3.13?

• Like 1