Avionics for Sale

The upgrade to G3X Touch is going well and I have a lot of parts to sell. Plan on listing on Ebay this week, but please let me know if you are interested:

1. Garmin GMA340 Audio Panel P/N 0011-00401-10. $1000
  2. KI 256 Attitude Indicator with Flight Director, overhauled 2018. $500
  3. King HSI with Glide Slope KCS 55a Complete system:  $950
  4. M20R Moritz Cluster Gauge (Model 6P, engine gauges,2500 rpm) including transducers and Oil T probe:  $900
  5. M20R Moritz Model 32 Cluster Gauge (fuel flow, vacuum, etc...). $500
  6. Garmin 530 Waas With tray and Connectors, Data cards:   $8500
  7. JPI EDM 700 (no probes) with connectors:  $650
  8. Sigma Tek Vacuum Pump (main) 1U128B and regulator O/H 2016:  $150
  9. Complete King KFC 225 Auto Pilot (Roll server needs O/H):  PM me for prices. Willing to sell individual parts if we cannot sell whole system. 
  10. Jepp Skybound G2 Adaptor (orange Label). like new:  $50

There is one light segment out on the EDM 700 (numeric CHT). Roll Server needs O/H. Otherwise, everything worked when it was removed Feb 2020. All out of my personal plane. Picture of panel below. Freight not included. Located near Birmingham, AL. PM me with any questions or offers.

IMG_0123.png

IMG_1369.jpeg

IMG_1372.jpeg

IMG_1362.jpeg

Edited by PMcClure
It is sold
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hank said:

I may need the audio panel, my PS8000 has button issues . . . . I can pick up after annual, starting Monday. Hope to hear one way or the other then.

Hank, 

I have it listed on eBay now. Unless someone clicks, buy it now between now and then, it can be yours. Just let me know Monday. We can work out a War Eagle discount :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I still have the Moritz Gauges available. I am surprised no one wanted these. I assume no one has the need right now. Rather than let them go on eBay for nothing, I am going to box them up and keep them for someone who has a need in the future. Let me know if there is any interest. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mark89114 said:

Is the ki525/Kfsm still for sale?

18 hours ago, Mark89114 said:

Is the ki525/Kfsm still for sale?

Gone- sorry!

here is what is left:

moritz clusters

vacuum pump

edm 700

kfc 225 complete system 

• 4 weeks later...

@PMcClure , couple of questions if I may...

• What AP are you going with?
  • What made you go the G3X route instead of a G500 TXi?

I ask about the AP option mainly because I'm exploring the GFC500, but may not do it because 1.  I'll need to get rid of my far-superior L3 ESI500 backup ADI, and put in a G5, and 2.  I've heard rumor that the G500 and G3X "may" have issues with displaying FD input from properly.  I'm trying to reconcile these with my avionics shop this week as I'm looking into a couple more upgrades from where I'm at currently...particularly with my AP...which is still the 800-pound gorilla in the room.

Hope all goes well...keep us posted.  Looking forward to seeing progress and your finished product.

Steve

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StevenL757 said:

Couple of questions if I may...

I ask about the AP option mainly because I'm exploring the GFC500, but may not do it because 1.  I'll need to get rid of my far-superior L3 ESI500 backup ADI, and put in a G5, and 2.  I've heard rumor that the G500 and G3X "may" have issues with displaying FD input from properly.  I'm trying to reconcile these with my avionics shop this week as I'm looking into a couple more upgrades from where I'm at currently...particularly with my AP...which is still the 800-pound gorilla in the room.

Hope all goes well...keep us posted.  Looking forward to seeing progress and your finished product.

Steve

I’m pretty sure the g3x can drive the AP (g500) allowing you to keep the L3 as a backup. 

Edited by MIm20c

2 minutes ago, StevenL757 said:

@PMcClure , couple of questions if I may...

Steve

GFC 500. The main reason for the G3X was cost, about 50% the G500TXi. I have not heard of any issues with the flight director display, but hope to be able to give you a report soon. 

13 minutes ago, StevenL757 said:

It does.  My understanding from Garmin is there's no way around it.  The GFC600 is another story....

The g3x needs a backup but that could simply be a AI, ASI, and altimeter. The g5 is certified but not required as far as I know. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone - 30 hours on the new stuff so far but grounded this week for annual :(

I still have the Moritz gauges and KFC 225 system. Willing to split the A/P head and servos. Make offer.

No one needs a Moritz gauge back up?Thought for sure there may be some CB around.  

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

No one interested in King Servo's or the A/P Computer?  $500 for the head and $200 per Servo? Make an offer. 

For those of. you planning an upgrade, don't plan on much value for the old A/P components. I was able to sell the old 121.5 ELT for a $150. That sold in a day and lots of listings on Ebay. Not sure what people are using those for. Surprised I can't get any interest in the old A/P stuff. 

Also, still have the Moritz gauges if anyone is interested. 

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, PMcClure said:

Kfc225 sold for almost nothing. 

Which is crazy...just to have BK look at the computer, not even fix it, is $3k. People with a 2000-2004 setup who didn’t buy this are going to be wishing they had. Literally pennies on the dollar. 

BK who?

Let me look them up in the history books...

ooops...

I remember them now...

https://www.bendixking.com/en

i got interested for a second... then wham!

$400 per month and 24amu for phone internet hardware... what GA is that?

https://www.bendixking.com/en/products/ca/connected-aircraft/aerowave

These fine folks need a GA marketing guy on board...

Sure... turbine equipment fits in GA... but, mixing a C172 in with 24amu iPhone enabler equipment can’t be a successful program..? 

Best regards,

-a-

• 1 year later...