O2 fill in Denver?

gsxrpilot

I'm looking for an O2 fill in the Denver area. I'm based at BJC but happy to travel as I've seen O2 fills range from $50 to $300. So wondering if anyone on here can recommend a good place to get the tank filled in the Denver area.

(it needs to be an airport as the tank is mounted in the tail of my 252, not portable)

Thanks,

Hopefully someone chimes in and knows the guy locally who can help, but I faced the same problem here in Texas recently.

I went to AirNav for nearby airports and looked for who claimed to have O2 services on their company page on AirNav and called them. In every case it was a mechanic or two on the field who had an O2 setup.

Looking at BJC, it looks like Mountain Aviation Inc has O2 service.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies. I got Legacy Air who are on the field at BJC to come by and fill the O2 tank without even pulling my plane out of the hangar.  $75 all in. 

If I can get regular fills from them when I need it, that's an acceptable price for the convenience of them making house (hangar) calls.

• Like 2

I have a couple of large bottles and a fill adapter in my hanger.  Happy to let you use those for a fill.  We can work out a deal on refilling the bottles as they get low, it is a pretty small expense and really convenient.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Warren said:

I have a couple of large bottles and a fill adapter in my hanger.  Happy to let you use those for a fill.  We can work out a deal on refilling the bottles as they get low, it is a pretty small expense and really convenient.

That would be awesome!!