Turn Cordinator stopped working

I Made a post in the general forum earlier in the year. For a little while the Turn Coordinator stopped and then started working again. Now it has stopped again. Basically states no electrical power. Yes it has power going to it and I don't feel or hear it try and spin up. It still sees to work on the vacuum side. My turn coordinator supports the Brittan Autopilot where it has the adjustment for roll.

Anyone got a suggestion on where to send it for an overhaul?

Thanks
Neal

The problem is most likely the power supply. It is mounted to the side of the foot well above your left knee.

My experience is that vibration gets the better of it and shakes the parts apart. In my old M20F it quit a couple of times. There are a couple of different designs so YMMV. I was able to fix mine by replacing the riveted standoffs between the circuit boards with spacers and nuts and bolts. Then re-soldering all the broken wires.

None of this is strictly legal, I can’t say send it to me and I’ll fix it for you. I don’t have authorization to repair instruments. Is the power supply an instrument? A room full of FAA inspectors would probably produce a room full of results.