New MSC in Lee's Summit, Mo

toto

I just happened to see a new Kansas City MSC on the Mooney website.  There hasn't been a MSC in Kansas City in the past ten years or so (Signature TechnicAir used to be a MSC).  Fascinating. 

41 - R&D American Aviation LLC

Richard White (Maintenance)

Address

2751 NE Douglas STE B

Lee's Summit, Missouri

64064 United States

Phone: 816.588.2807

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know Mr White. He took a quick look at my M20K the other day. I cannot speak to the quality of his work but he is very affable and seems to be quite knowledgeable. 

If I do have some work done I will report back as I keep my plane hangered at KLXT where Mr White is located.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm strongly considering going there for some incidental repair (tire change, whatever) just to see what they're all about.  Their website is almost completely blank, but their Facebook page does mention that they're a MSC.  I'm really excited by the presence of a MSC in KC again, and if it's a good shop then I'd like to give them some business.

The AOPA page seems to have more comprehensive information than any other resource I've found:  https://www.aopa.org/destinations/business/28446

Curiously, it doesn't mention Mooney as a supported type, but the information is a few years old.  Maybe they've hired a Mooney-certified tech?

• Like 1