TEST

17 minutes ago, eman1200 said:

I'm working with tapatalk on a delayed notification issue I'm having (and apparently a lot of other people are having as well).  Can someone please:

-reply to this thread

-reply to this thread by quoting my reply

-send me a test pm 

thanks

ok

All good now?
-a-

Nope. I’m just helping prove it’s not isolated to one forum, that it’s happening for all and for all notification types. I still haven’t received a notification for your post, which since I’m subscribed I should have. I will, it’ll just be an hour or three from now.

2 hours ago, eman1200 said:

Nope. I’m just helping prove it’s not isolated to one forum, that it’s happening for all and for all notification types. I still haven’t received a notification for your post, which since I’m subscribed I should have. I will, it’ll just be an hour or three from now.

It might be related to your hardware/phone...  a setting for how often it updates your notifications.... including emails...

Unfortunately, I’m not that familiar with the hardware myself... but I have waited for updates that never came in on time... for some reason....

Best regards,

-a-

33 minutes ago, carusoam said:

It might be related to your hardware/phone...  a setting for how often it updates your notifications.... including emails...

Unfortunately, I’m not that familiar with the hardware myself... but I have waited for updates that never came in on time... for some reason....

Best regards,

-a-

it's not.

• Like 1