AGL Aviation

hypertech

I just got back from my annual with @AGL Aviation and I could not be more impressed. On time, on budget and Lynn and Tamara are just the best. 

They got to the bottom of my chronic poor heat problem, and Lynn figured out that my rudder trim was out of spec. He straightened that out, which straightened the plane out and I’m pretty sure I picked up a knot or two in cruise.

And as a special bonus, I got to meet @Bob_Belville in person and see his plane.

• Like 11

@hypertech, great to see you and your nice Ovation this week! Glad you had a good experience here.

@AGL Aviation is sponsoring the 2 breakfasts at our Mid /Atlantic Formation Clinic @KHKY May 15-17. They did the same last year and spent 2 days with us. Lynn had tools and parts with him just in case.

The Maces' daughter Adrienne starts flying lessons Friday. She might be a pilot before she's  licensed driver! She's learning in a  C172 but is spending a lot of time sitting in their M20C which should be flying next week! 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Bob_Belville said:

@hypertech, great to see you and your nice Ovation this week! Glad you had a good experience here.

@AGL Aviation is sponsoring the 2 breakfasts at our Mid /Atlantic Formation Clinic @KHKY May 15-17. They did the same last year and spent 2 days with us. Lynn had tools and parts with him just in case.

The Maces' daughter Adrienne starts flying lessons Friday. She might be a pilot before she's  licensed driver! She's learning in a  C172 but is spending a lot of time sitting in their M20C which should be flying next week! 

It’s nice to see young girls out flying and getting licenses.  My daughter Amanda finished her Recreational Pilots Licence flight test one week before her drivers license.

Clarence