Tequila for Established Gentlemen Aviators

9 hours ago, N201MKTurbo said:

You don’t do shots with fine tequila! You sip it and enjoy it.

But then I’m an anejo extra kind of a guy.

Fully agree. Four of those are definitely in the sipping category. Good  catch. 

She says shot bar sounds better than sipping bar. :)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 10:34 PM, Schinderhannes said:

IMHO this is the best value for the peso - only available south of the border. Hope we can go back to MMES soon

image.jpg

https://www.totalwine.com/spirits/tequila/anejo/herradura-ultra-tequila/p/149223750-1?glia=true&s=910&pid=cpc:utm_source=Google:utm_campaign=Shopping%2BUS%2BFLOR%2BENG%2BSPART:utm_term=&gclid=CjwKCAjwgdX4BRB_EiwAg8O8HSmoUXz5wDAGdirwmaK6IYA4DzmkOaH80UDpd-eX9Hx4su-mi3vLmxoCNMYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Ill check it out, meanwhile, my new best friend has his place on the top shelf

MVIMG_20200627_112158.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

My drink of choice is gin followed by Irish Whiskey.However I also like Tequila, Rum, and other Whiskies. 
Below is a picture of a a nice sipping Tequila I paid too much for in Puerto Vallarta and a good margarita tequila I get at Total Wine.

AA5B88A1-32A1-44A6-8E8A-F4A4071208CF.jpeg

• 3 months later...

When it comes to fully commercial name brand tequilas, I am usually wary AND skeptical of promised attributes. Well,  I have been proven wrong. This close to $200 bottle of Jose Quervo La Familia was not purchased by me, but was a gift to my wife from a friend. It now goes to top of the shelf over all my other sipping tequilas.

16111778830347225581802532934264.jpg

Edited by Mcstealth
  • Like 1