All Avionics off of M20S

Niko182

Ended up getting a full panel done, so it seems like I'm going to have a lot of spare parts to sell Everything in the picture is for sale except the top KX155A and the KLN94.

Everything coming out of the panel came out in working condition.

I'm gonna just list everything for right now, and accept REASONABLE offers.

Mooney Annunciator Panel
PMA7000MS with Tray
KX155A 28V loc
KT76C XPDR
STEC 30 with Pitch Trim
Moritz Gauges
JPI900 6 Cylinder installed in Feb of 2019
Stec ST180 HSI
KING KI203 CDI
AI, Altimiter, VS, Airspeed.

Plane comes back to me on the around the 20th of March, so in about 3 weeks. buyer pays paypal fees and shipping fees or local pickup at KSNA or Mission Viejo, CA 92691.

20180716_144806.jpg

33 minutes ago, skydvrboy said:

You mention a JPI 900 in your list, but in the picture is a JPI 700.  Are you selling a 900, a 700, or both?

I have a 900. Thats the only picture of the panel i have. Never took one when the jpi was installed. It comes with all the probes.

1 hour ago, StevenL757 said:

What are you having done?  Sounds like an awesome project...sincerely hope all goes well and comes in under-budget for you.

Steve

A 10 in g3x with eis, g5, gfc500 with yaw and trim, pma450b, gnx375, gnc255, gtr225, new annunciator panel, bose lemo plugs, 8 usb ports, and a shit ton of labour.

• Like 4

I'm gonna hold off on selling everything for a second until I get the parts in stock. It was a stupid Idea posting all of this early, since the plan was to get the plane back around beginning of feb, and it seems to take longer and longer. I thought i'd get it back on the 15th ish of march, but looking at it now, seems like its gonna take even longer. however to the guy that bought the transponder, thats still yours and ill ship it out once I get it.

Sorry for the inconvenience

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, carusoam said:

How many years do you expect to use the Moritz gauges for?

Siri decided to mess with your spelling....

:)

-a-

:) thanks. Fixed. Should last as long as I have the plane or decide to do upgrades at my pace…

Edited by daytonabch04
  • Like 1