Mask STC for Mooney ?

joegoersch

1 hour ago, joegoersch said:

This is an El Al flight returning from China.  Anyone know if there is a STC to put a mask on a Mooney ?  Will the same straps work on a long and short body ?

mask.jpg

That seems like it would be significantly more difficult with the technical complication of a propellor on the nose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, tmo said:

You and your science, just getting in the way of the people! ;) (or, perhaps it should be :()

I have an idea.

Maybe a cover on the nose cone of the prop - and then a netting strung between the blades like a sail?  It MIGHT reduce the thrust a bit and maybe interfere with cooling the engine, but at least it would full protect the airplane from any germs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I have an idea.
Maybe a cover on the nose cone of the prop - and then a netting strung between the blades like a sail?  It MIGHT reduce the thrust a bit and maybe interfere with cooling the engine, but at least it would full protect the airplane from any germs.
Wow! And it might keep air filter cleaner!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Sad 1