M20J for sale

GeorgePerry

thumbnail-3.jpg.4b0d2eb0ea4e5f0934d8b1aa03a2f709.jpg

Posting on behalf of a air force buddy who just got orders overseas. This is a really nice plane that I've personally flown and its one of the fastest "J's" I've ever been in. He's owned it Since 2018 and purchased from a Navy pilot in Chesapeake VA.  Prior to that it was owned by a UPS 747 Captain.  Its always been professionally maintained by FAR Part 145 Mooney repair shops. Needs nothing but a new owner. Check flightaware.com to see how much its been flying.

Basic Specs:
1978 N201XK, M-20J SN 24-0496. $109,000. Fast efficient traveling machine w/300 hrs in last year. TTAF 5816, SFRM 849, PSOH 1299, flying weekly. GAMIs w/EIS. EDM-830. Avidyne IFD-440 GPS Nav/Com w/NavWorx ADSB, Garmin GTX-330ES Transponder, Garmin GMA-340 Comm panel, Apollo SL-30 NAV/COM. S-Tec S30 Autopilot, Shadin Fuel Flow, Rosen Visors. 54 gallon fuel bladders (no leaks...ever!). Annual good through 5/20,

Text, call or email Ken at 803-549-6143 or francisF16@yahoo.com.  

thumbnail-12.jpg

thumbnail-8.jpg

thumbnail-14.jpg

thumbnail-9.jpg

thumbnail-13.jpg

thumbnail-5.jpg

thumbnail-4.jpg

thumbnail-3.jpg

thumbnail-2.jpg

thumbnail-1.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail-6.jpg

thumbnail-10.jpg

thumbnail-7.jpg

thumbnail-11.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, y2kiah said:

I am the new owner, great airplane, I just moved it into a hangar on OMN.

-Jeff

Welcome to MS Jeff. That is a beautiful J Model. I am at KOMN as well. I am over in the corporate hangars just off of Delta. Shoot me a PM and we will catch up some time and say hello.

Thanks, Frank

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome everyone. @Frank B.  looking forward to it! I am in MAC T-hangar 1, the first one as you pass the FBO.

Little bit about me... CFI/I, MEI, and a little bit of Mooney M20J time from 19 years ago... former 1966 C150F owner, and former officer of a flying club. Well it's not my life story, but there you go. I am exciting to start soaking up the knowledge here.

• Like 3