Aspen E5 Q&A Podcast

Andy Smith

Hey guys. Just got done with a podcast style interview about the most common questions asked about the E5. The link is below. Please excuse the "ummms" and "huhs" as this was my first time doing something like this and was a bit nervous. Let me know what you think. 

https://marketscale.com/industries/transportation/introducing-the-e5-dual-electronic-flight-instrument/ 

• Like 1

The interview was pretty good, Andy.  I wasn’t bothered by “euhm” or “aaah”.

It made me wonder about E5  connectivity though. You said that the E5 can only be connected with one GPS and one additional navradio. What about an ADF and/or dme ? Can they be added in addition to the gps + radio ?

3 hours ago, Airways said:

The interview was pretty good, Andy.  I wasn’t bothered by “euhm” or “aaah”.

It made me wonder about E5  connectivity though. You said that the E5 can only be connected with one GPS and one additional navradio. What about an ADF and/or dme ? Can they be added in addition to the gps + radio ?

We can not interface the E5 to an ADF of DME, however if you desire that functionality it is available on the PRO with the ACU 2 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 1:05 AM, carusoam said:

@Andy Smith Aspen Guy .....  (memory device, for when I’m looking for the Aspen guy) :)

I was unable to get the link to work.

Could be an iPad issue?

was the presentation loaded up to YouTube? Very iPad friendly...

Best regards,

-a-

Try thins link.... We will be have several more covering different subjects going forward. I will keep you all posted. https://aspenavionics.com/podcasts 

• Like 1