Unimproved field take off in a Hawker jet.

Eight8Victor

34 minutes ago, Eight8Victor said:

When I saw unimproved field and jet in the same sentence, I figured the word drugs would be in there somewhere. 

• Like 1

Clearly there is no Operators union established there. The grading is horrendous. It is as straight and level as a 2x4 from Home Depot. Did you see that first nose gear bounce? That must have been terrifying in the cockpit.

Apparently the fleet of Hawker Sidellys are all wearing the same name tag....

Night ops into a remote dirt strip with trees all around...

Get your flight sim going before the actual flights...

+1 on keeping the nose light... To keep the nose from breaking off or darting...

-1 on pulling back on the elevator too much... lots of extra drag, while running out of runway...

Did the pilot at least get a centerline to try and follow?

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rbridges said:

When I saw unimproved field and jet in the same sentence, I figured the word drugs would be in there somewhere. 

Actually there are even 737s that operate out of dirt strips. Boeing has a special rough field kit with engine sweeper nozzles. Lots of video on youtube.