M20C Powerflow Scat Hose Routing

Does anyone with an M20C with a Powerflow have pictures of their scat hose routing?  The cold air intake part of mine is touching the cowl flap heim joint which I do not like.  It is currently routed behind the carburetor and I think I can route it lower to resolve the issue, but it will require a longer hose.  Before I do this, I was curious how others have it routed.

Dev sent me this video, but my cold air intake is not the same.  I have a 2 1/2" hose on the cold routed from the passenger side of the doghouse behind the carb and then to the exhaust on the pilot side of the engine.https://youtu.be/mWy_C7g04hw

I don't have a picture right now, but mine crosses underneath (in front of) the heat shrowd and then is attached to the angled lower cowl bracket with adel clamps, and goes to the back of the pressure plenum.  I have a replacement pressure plenum on hand that needs less work than mine, however I haven't had time to make a couple of replacement pieces.  That plenum has the cold air intake in the lower doghouse as pictured in the video.

@cferr59 I'm almost certain we have the same cold air intake on the back copilot side of the doghouse baffle.  After the ridiculous routing provided by my shop (i.e. in direct contact with tailpipe on left)  I rerouted mine to be same as yours. But like you, I am not satisfied with clearance from the mixture and throttle linkages - it is awfully tight in there , and it took me a long time to get it positioned so it was not interfering directly.  I think the routing from co-pilot to pilot side above the engine mount and then down under the exhaust on the pilot side (shown in the still frame below) would work for both of our planes.  It just takes a longer hose (mine is 2" SCAT BTW, not 2.5").  I just ordered a 6 ft piece from Spruce - maybe we can try it out on mine to see if you want to do the same.  

image.thumb.png.f88e88fb92b47b9c4cc391c4ceee7a4a.png