Avionics CAD file

Vlakvark

Hi Vlakvark,

Vaalie, here.  I have the CAD files and a CNC machine.  Have made several Mooney panels and am getting better at it.  I tried getting CAD technicians to draw for me, but they just were not accurate enough.  Especially with revisions, I got to the point where I thought my machine was inaccurate.  So I bought Draftsight (a solid works) and refreshed my CAD skills.  Been a long time since Wits.

Now several iterations later I can crank out a pretty decent Mooney panel to your specifications.  Busy doing one for a 252 and 231 right now.  I have all the instrument shapes in a library, and can draw any others requires.

Just finished a complicated RHS panel for a P337.  All I can say is spend as much as you can on new hardware to minimize the installation cost.  A new Garmin suite is much easier to wire, and with the new GI275 standby instrument you can get rid of you vacuum system.

Aerodon supercub180@gmail.com

• Like 1

Here's this weeks work.  Customer had two G5's installed on LHS, but needed to keep S-Tec attitude indicator for autopilot.  So a little bit of a panel refresh, rearranging the layout a bit and tidying up the last avionics shop's work.

First iteration was done in O.032. Second in 0.063.  Unfortunately there was some connector interference, so third iteration was cut last night and painted today.

Aerodon

IMG_1787.jpeg

• Like 6