Looking for a mechanic recommendation around KLEX, KSDF, or KBNA.

Greg-ABQ

Welcome Greg!  KY is a pretty long state.  If you can add airport info as to where the plane is at or will be that would help.  Plus, Mooney trips are a LOT quicker than driving so you may get recommendations like Don Maxwell in Texas unless you clarify.   You can also edit your thread title to give a better idea of region.  

if you end up buying it, be sure to provide pics and get good transition training.  There are many good Mooney specific instructors on here.  Their knowledge transfer is important and can save the life of you and your plane.  

Attitude Aviation, at both my former base of KHTW and across the river at Class D KHTS, maintained several Mooneys and should be able to do a PPI. HTW just cut the trees in both ends of the runway, then repaved. When I visited last fall, I almost didn't recognize it! Strange to not have to add power and level off to clear the trees on final for 26

Welcome aboard Greg!

Keep in mind it’s Saturday...

The whole Mooney World will be stopping by...

They know a lot of good mechanics...

It may be a good idea to be a bit more specific with your title...  you can edit it if you so desire...

I didn’t know Kentucky had a North and a South..?

Expect some interesting replies...  :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Greg-ABQ changed the title to Looking for a mechanic recommendation around KLEX, KSDF, or KBNA.