partnership wanted

erin fink

Erin,

You May want to put a location in your avatar area...

Being in a partnership accross the country may not be that fiscally sound...   :)

Flying a Bravo, and not flying enough.... probably don’t go together all that well...

How much flying do you do?

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

@erin fink, I have experience in solo and partnerships. How much flying do you plan on doing a year? If it is less than 100, then a partnership is good. Planes do well when flown frequently. I co-own my Bravo with a partner. It works great for us as we are co-located. I think a partnership that is no co-located would be pretty tough because of logistics. 

Hi, Erin, do you have a hankering to move to a beautiful little town in coastal NC? I have a lovely 1999 Screaming Eagle hangared in Edenton, NC, and it would like to be flown more than the 100 or so hours a year it gets from me. I’ve been in two partnerships that worked very well for me, very good, responsible people, careful and current, willing to spend whatever it took to keep it in good shape. I’d consider doing it again, but having at long last discovered the Promised Land, the Beastie and I are staying put!

On 2/1/2020 at 5:47 PM, irishpilot said:

@erin fink, I have experience in solo and partnerships. How much flying do you plan on doing a year? If it is less than 100, then a partnership is good. Planes do well when flown frequently. I co-own my Bravo with a partner. It works great for us as we are co-located. I think a partnership that is no co-located would be pretty tough because of logistics. 

well a bravo is certainly a good choice for me. I rarely fly high anymore. Texas however is a stretch. I'm in midwest for awhile. 

thx tho

41 minutes ago, erin fink said:

Texas however is a stretch. I'm in midwest for awhile. 

Speaking of a "stretch". The "midwest" stretches over a third of the country. Obviously you're not serious about this "partnership" or you'd specify a location. You've had several offers but obviously not in your neighborhood. 

Come back when you're serious about this and are willing to come out of the closet and name a location.