Help with identifying a missing part.

Someone else took the lower cowl off my 66 M20e. Now we don’t know how the power boost door cable attaches to the arm and none of the remaining fasteners seem to be appropriate. Does anyone have a picture of theirs so I can sort it out?  Or a diagram?  It doesn’t seem to be in my maintenance manual. 

My best guess is the wire came in from the left and there was a cable nut on the right side of the plastic. The plastic part spins in the lever by the way. 

I think what belongs here is actual a bolt with a double nut and two special washers. But I’m not sure. 

5655FA9C-1E29-4B39-8073-43D284FA6DF3.jpeg

Essentially it is an AN3 bolt with the head cut off and an additional hole drilled thru the shank.  The wire passes thru the hole, then the bolt is passed thru the bushing in the arm, a washer, castle nut and cotter pin secures the shank in the bushing.  

The back side of the bushing is concave, the shank draws the wire into the concave locking it in place.  Do not tight so tight that the bushing won’t rotate in the arm.

Clarence