Las Vegas maybe Lake Havasu meet up?

I’m flying into Vegas tomorrow, will be there the next two weekends. Was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up Saturday or Sunday. Hangar 24 at Lake Havasu is a good place for lunch. If I have time, ending up in Cali for lunch would be tolerable:) Hope to see some of ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I could probably do the 1st. Right now fighting a stupid cold and on enough cold medication I'm not flying anywhere...

That could work, I’ll let you know. I’m in Facebook jail so won’t be able to post or reply to anything there. Get some rest and feel better soon!

• Like 1

Didn’t make it to Vegas today, weather coming back on Monday doesn’t look good. But weather is looking good enough for next weekends trip. Steve I will keep you posted. Mitch, would like to meet up sometime!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xcrmckenna said:

Didn’t make it to Vegas today, weather coming back on Monday doesn’t look good. But weather is looking good enough for next weekends trip. Steve I will keep you posted. Mitch, would like to meet up sometime!

Yes sir!  Anytime you're in this part of the country, ring me up.  805 305-1546. 

Coming into VGT? I’m flying for a 135 based outta there, at the field all the time. If I can do it I’ll go out to Hangar 24. 

Mike

Hey Mike,
Yep will be into VGT. I will give you a shout when we get there. Hopefully around noon on Friday.

9 hours ago, xcrmckenna said:

Hey guys, hope your weekend is going well. I’m planning on being at Hangar 24 tomorrow for lunch at 12:30. @stevesm20b @MHemperly hope to see you guys. @MooneyMitch you up for the trip?

I’ve got a trip for work today to Colorado-California & back to VGT and won’t be back until later this afternoon.

@xcrmckenna ill be at the airport around 9am if you want to come by and check out my work hangar.  

Mike. 

2 hours ago, xcrmckenna said:

Hey Eric,
Sorry we just missed you. We were on pacific stand time. Have a good flight back.
Charles

Figured that out as you guys were taxiing in as I was taxiing out.   In my defense I was there at 12:30 on the restaurant's clock.  ;)

• Like 3