Looking for a up lock and down lock block for CNC owner produced

Good morning to the group. The parts shipped this morning. I have one set left to ship to Clarence (for Ned) that I will work on this afternoon. Hopefully no issues shipping to Canada. 
Thank you all,

David

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Sabremech said:

Good morning to the group. The parts shipped this morning. I have one set left to ship to Clarence (for Ned) that I will work on this afternoon. Hopefully no issues shipping to Canada. 
Thank you all,

David

David,

Thank you for all you have done on this.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sabremech said:

Thank you all,

David

I love a success story!

• Like 1

Replaced ours a few years ago but just wanted to say fantastic work to put this together. With the closure of the factory this type of thing may become normal and needed as I was having a conversation with my IA yesterday and he is becoming concerned about their ability to perform annuals as parts become scarce. Well done MS.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sabremech said:

Thank you all,

David

A BIG thank you for all your efforts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hammdo said:

Question, is there tracking info?

-Don

Hi Don,

There is tracking information but I wasn’t going to try and send out all 23 orders tracking info. If you don’t have yours by Wednesday, let me know and I’ll track it. 
Thanks,

David

I guess because my address is listed with UPS, I already got tracking information.  Now I just wish it was right...lol.  Said my package was delivered today, but nothing there.  I saw the UPS guy in the neighborhood even so I know when he was here.  I have seen this happen before unfortunately.  My guess is that it will magically appear tomorrow.   Fingers crossed.

I received mine yesterday.  It was a nice surprise.  I was not expecting them, the box and label were kind of non-descript so I had no idea what it was and then opened it and was happily surprised.  The little things that thrill pilots....

Thanks for all the hard work from everyone.

• Like 1

Hi ReconJon,

There were no extras made as that would fall outside the owner produced rules.

I could make some for you but you’d need to supply me with at least the raw materials in order to qualify for owner produced and they would be pricey for a single set. 
I’m told LASAR has stock again on theirs. You might try them and if they are out of stock, I can see what the pricing would be.

Thank you,

David

• Thanks 1

Awe  you beat me with the photos,  but I  will say  this though admits all this stupid covid  crisis  that we are in. Other than sun in the pnw which can be rare this time of year.... receiving  Down and up lock blocks was the next  brightest thing.

Is it wise to powder coat the down lock block? I wanted to match the  panel.

Thanks again to Dave and Anders and  others that made this happen. 

James '67C

Just now, jamesm said:

Awe  you beat me with the photos,  but I  will say  this though admits all this stupid covid  crisis  that we are in. Other than sun in the pnw which can be rare this time of year.... receiving  Down and up lock blocks was the next  brightest thing.

Is it wise to powder coat the down lock block? I wanted to match the  panel.

Thanks again to Dave and Anders and  others that made this happen. 

James '67C

Hi James,

I think LASAR powder coats their blocks as the ones I have from them are powder coated. I personally don’t care for it as its chipping off in the contact areas. I think the anodizing will be better in the long run as it won’t chip but will show where it contacts and wears over time. 
Just my .02 bit you can powder coat if you choose.

Thanks,

David

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, MilitaryAV8R said:

I guess because my address is listed with UPS, I already got tracking information.  Now I just wish it was right...lol.  Said my package was delivered today, but nothing there.  I saw the UPS guy in the neighborhood even so I know when he was here.  I have seen this happen before unfortunately.  My guess is that it will magically appear tomorrow.   Fingers crossed.

Apparently leaving the package in the mailbox of the vacant house across the street is close enough for UPS.  The good news is that I did find my package and the blocks look FANTASTIC!!!  Thanks to all that worked on this.

• Like 1