Mooney Pros, Inc Transition and recurrent Training

mike_elliott

In about 2 months, Mooney Pros, Inc. will be offering transition and recurrent  training in a Mooney Acclaim G1000 with GFC700 autopilot. This training will be in beautiful Glendale AZ and provide an excellent opportunity for all of those who have asked where to get formalized transition and recurring instruction in a Mooney. Our Mooney specific instructors are well known and qualified to provide the best instruction possible. Now we have a solution for those wanting to get time in type before purchase, hone their skill set, or learn about the G1XX suite prior to investing in a plane. After completing a checkout, this plane can also be leased for personal use. For everyone interested, please email me mike at mooneypros.com and we will get you scheduled. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mike_elliott said:

In about 2 months, Mooney Pros, Inc. will be offering transition and recurrent  training in a Mooney Acclaim G1000 with GFC700 autopilot. This training will be in beautiful Glendale AZ and provide an excellent opportunity for all of those who have asked where to get formalized transition and recurring instruction in a Mooney. Our Mooney specific instructors are well known and qualified to provide the best instruction possible. Now we have a solution for those wanting to get time in type before purchase, hone their skill set, or learn about the G1XX suite prior to investing in a plane. After completing a checkout, this plane can also be leased for personal use. For everyone interested, please email me mike at mooneypros.com and we will get you scheduled. 

Congratulations!  Wishing great success for this!! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mike_elliott said:

I take it you will also offer training in owner's aircraft as well?

13 minutes ago, GeeBee said:

I take it you will also offer training in owner's aircraft as well?

Yes, we have been doing that for Mooney International and the Mooney sales organizations for a few years now, along with other clients. The ability to use the Acclaim is what is new.