Amelia Earhart Self Relief

According to Doris L. Rich, after one of Earhart’s long-distance flights, an aviation mechanic told an aeronautical designer her plane reeked with urine. It couldn’t have been the only time.

Sitting in a puddle of pee for hours is distinctly unpleasant. Enduring that additional hardship as a woman shows how strong she really was.

https://kathleencolvin.com/amelia-earharts-1897-1938-problem-with-peeing/

Charles Lindbergh relief on an aluminum can that he throwed away over France 

Edited by Gagarin

FWIW... One of the ferry pilots that brings diamond twins over told me they wear depends under the Gumby suit. It seems like a sensible solution, but good grief: how difficult must that first pee be, what with going against 40+ years of conditioning?

-dan

13 hours ago, exM20K said:

FWIW... One of the ferry pilots that brings diamond twins over told me they wear depends under the Gumby suit. It seems like a sensible solution, but good grief: how difficult must that first pee be, what with going against 40+ years of conditioning?

-dan

Does the Depends work for #2?:huh:

8 hours ago, RLCarter said:

this the second or third thread I've seen on relieving yourself in flight and i just dont get it.....

I always relieve myself before and/or after flight. Today, I used the nice cinder block building behind the fuel pump after adding 38 gallons to my tanks before departure.

5 minutes ago, Hank said:

I always relieve myself before and/or after flight. Today, I used the nice cinder block building behind the fuel pump after adding 38 gallons to my tanks before departure.

nothing better than take'n a leak in the great outdoors....:)

32 minutes ago, MooneyMitch said:

Holy cow !!!!...... one of my all time favorite movie scenes !!!!  :lol: 

I love it.  We refer to our 18 mo as Ruprecht every time she almost pokes herself with a fork at the dinner table.  

• Like 1

Kind od related, was at the Fountain Blu hotel in Florida with a bunch of guys, about our third day the manger came up to me by the pool and said "hey you guys have to leave"

I replied "what for?"

He said "you brother over there is pissing in the pool"

I replied, "damn everyone out here is pissing in the pool"

He said "Yeah but he's doing it from the THIRD floor!!"

imagine my dismay

• Like 1