What sunglasses do you use during flight?

Randolph Aviators with the bayonet temples. Prescription lenses thru Lensabl (they have perpetual 20-30% off coupons). I also use my regular daily wear Oakley’s with prescription Transitions (lenses also procured from Lensabl). Sorry I keep plugging Lensabl but they will take ANY frames and put quality USA made lenses in them. Whenever I crush my Oakley eyeglasses, I buy a new-condition “dead man’s pair” on eBay for $25-75 (versus $200-400) and send them to Lensabl for fresh lenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Guitarmaster said:

I usually just close my eyes most of the time. Especially during landing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This thing will do a better job and also keep out all that unwanted light.  Especially during landing.

https://www.amazon.com/Sleeping-Contoured-Blindfold-Concave-Meditation/dp/B07Q6WLX5J/ref=zg_bs_3764231_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5NJAFGRYPJFJX4MWS7GN

• Like 1

This thing will do a better job and also keep out all that unwanted light.  Especially during landing.
https://www.amazon.com/Sleeping-Contoured-Blindfold-Concave-Meditation/dp/B07Q6WLX5J/ref=zg_bs_3764231_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5NJAFGRYPJFJX4MWS7GN
Perfect! See, always good advice on this forum!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MIm20c said:

Any special discount at the show?  Look to be around 400 for a prescription set with the 10% website coupon. 

They were $40 off as I recall, non-prescription though.

Second the QT Halo recommendation as well with custom ear molds.  I got the ear molds based on Paul's recommendation and they are better than any Bose, Lightspeed or DCs I've even owned. :) 

• Like 2