Maintenance, annual, best shops?

Mitch Morris

Welcome aboard Mitch.

which Country do you have in mind?

The Best MSC around here... is in Canada... Tri-county?

Of course, How I measure best, may be different than somebody in LA...

Our Canadian MSC is always checking in, supplying technical details, not afraid to copy part numbers and drawings out of the latest MMs... or parts manuals... when given a pic, he can explain what should be there, or should be changed, and with the details of how it should be changed... Ā I may be biased... I ate the pizza he sent to our big fly in at KOSH this year...Ā :)

It is really cool having the Canadian MSC checking in often...

We also get some support from the East Coast guys Brad listed... An MSC down in Daytona has done some nice write-ups...

for instrument shops... we have another list...

Did you want a list of interior finishers, exterior finishers, or just a parts supplier...

You'reĀ going to need to give us a little something to go on... Ā :)

Any idea, how big the Mooney World actually is? Ā MS covers it all...

Best regards,

-a-

Ā 

• 3 months later...

PIREP - KNR Aviation

I just returned yesterday from my annual at KNR in Evanston, WY.Ā  I have had ten annuals on my 1979 J since I have owned it and only wished I had found Kerry McIntyre a long time ago.Ā  He is an amazing A &P, super knowledgeable regarding Moonies, willing to teach owners, patient, and thorough.Ā  Owner assist is okay with Kerry.Ā  I highly recommend him and will be using him again.Ā  I think he told me he is nearing 700 Mooney annuals.Ā  If you need more information see his website; www.knr-inc.com.

• Like 2