Uavionix Tail Beacon Installed $2,150

Jeev

The deadline is quickly approaching, if you haven't equipped yet this is the fastest and least expensive option to keep you flying in controlled airspace after Jan 1.  I can't guarantee we will have it completed by the 1st but if you make arrangements ahead of time we can do a same day install.  We have done a bunch of short body / short rudder Mooneys but no long rudder ones yet.  Our IA is doing research now so shoot me an email if you have a newer Mooney.

Price includes installation, set up and logbook entry with 337.  Aircraft needs to be dropped off at EGA Aviation at North Las Vegas Airport KVGT, hopefully LAS approach will be able to offer approvals to fly in after 1/1/20, If not you can drop the plane off before the deadline.  Price is $2,150 plus tax out the door and you can complete the order here:

https://wolfaviationsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fuavionix-tail-beacon-certified-installed

Feel free to email me for scheduling or pricing on the wing mounted Sky Beacon before you place your order.

Thank you,

Sanjeev

sanjeev@wolfaviationsales.com

tailBeacon_Catalog_Portrait-1200x800.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloridaMan said:

Does the tailbeacon require a 337?

If your aircraft is on the STC AML then no, if it is not then a 337 is required.  I am not and IA, this is the interpretation of the IA that I work with and what we do.