West Coast Mooney Club - Summer Conference & Retreat

MrRodgers

Hi Everyone!

The WEST COAST MOONEY CLUB Summer Conference & Retreat Registration & Hotel Discounts have been secured for the West Coast Mooney Club Summer Conference & Retreat at the beautiful Sunriver Resort, Sunriver Oregon. June 11-14, 2020.

This will be a fun and informative weekend and will be perfect for you to bring your family to as part of your summer vacation plans.

The conference will feature some great speakers, sponsor support, fuel and tie-down discounts and raffle giveaways.

Click the link below and get your EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION completed.

Your Sunriver Lodge & Room registration link will be sent in your confirmation email.

Please Join Us and Register ASAP as the event should fill up fast!

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Best,

Michael Rodgers

• Like 2

[mention=7776]thinwing[/mention] see you there.... Anyone that’s been to Sunriver knows it’s pretty hard to pass up this fun filled weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing you there. Get registered for the conference and room soon as I think it will fill up fast.

31 minutes ago, Parker_Woodruff said:
Considering this as a sponsor.  Would be great to meet a lot of you West coast people I haven't met in person.  Maybe airline to Portland or Boise...

If you do, I can get you in the Mooney. But they do have airline service into Redmond. It’s about a 40 minute drive to Sunriver or a 15 minute Mooney flight:)

Edited by xcrmckenna
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, xcrmckenna said:

If you do, I can get you in the Mooney. But they do have airline service into Redmond. It’s about a 40 minute drive to Sunriver or a 15 minute Mooney flight:)

Thanks for the offer...I'll have a firm decision by first week of January.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Parker_Woodruff said:

Considering this as a sponsor.  Would be great to meet a lot of you West coast people I haven't met in person.  Maybe airline to Portland or Boise...

I've just registered. But I'll be going solo.

@Parker_Woodruff airline to Denver and ride with me to Sunriver. It's not an Encore (yet) but it's not a bad 252.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[mention=7052]Parker_Woodruff[/mention] airline to Denver and ride with me to Sunriver. It's not an Encore (yet) but it's not a bad 252.

Stop in KGCD on your way and we can go in formation style:)

• Like 1

I too might like to go from the east coast (Boston).

I lived in Portland for  7 years (1982 - 1989), learned to fly in Hillsboro, OR, and had my first experience with density altitude on a hot day taking off from Sunriver Resort Airport in a Cessna 150.  It would be good to go visit.  Is anyone willing to take a hitchhiker?

John Breda

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

@Parker_Woodruff airline to Denver and ride with me to Sunriver. It's not an Encore (yet) but it's not a bad 252.

gsxrpilot.  

11 hours ago, M20F-1968 said:

I too might like to go from the east coast (Boston).

I lived in Portland for  7 years (1982 - 1989), learned to fly in Hillsboro, OR, and had my first experience with density altitude on a hot day taking off from Sunriver Resort Airport in a Cessna 150.  It would be good to go visit.  Is anyone willing to take a hitchhiker?

John Breda

John,

I really hope you can join the fun at Sunriver. 

It would be great to have some Mooniac's from the East Coast at the retreat..

• Like 1