Mooney Humor Continuous Thread

Stephen

On 12/15/2019 at 7:57 AM, Geoff said:

It’s not Mooney specific but it’s definitely humorous...

Found in the FBO in Pecos, TX.  Best tamales at any airport.

1F094C8A-6BC5-4FB6-9CD4-C86E67C44597.jpeg

A P51 racer was based in Pecos. I don't remember the name but was there for several years. It is no longer there, though.

image.jpeg.c07b683ae5ebf4a6b611680d85cd5221.jpegThe FF had me curious. In my day two letters on the tail told you what base the fighter was from if you knew what it meant. The Eagle drivers from Langley had FF (First Fighters) on the tail. Vipers from Luke had LF. Tyndal was TY etc. Turns out this FF has an entirely different purpose. Look up Buzz Number in Wikipedia.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:30 AM, Skates97 said:

My wife has wanted a new refrigerator for the last couple of years. Every time it looks like we'll buy one I spend the money on the plane... She refers to different things that have been done on the plane by what they took the place of, "that's the bathroom remodel, that's the refrigerator, etc..."  My answer is "You can't fly the fridge to see the grandchildren."

Here is my new glass panel, picked out by Brenda :angry:

0CFA4D77-E179-4852-A733-D611570C71EE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...