Manuals

Pete M

On 12/13/2019 at 1:52 PM, Pete M said:

Hi guys. One of my students is buying a 231 with an mb engine. Could someone send me an ops manual and or a 252 poh?

Pete

Pete,

I pm’d you with a generic 231 manual.  I also have a 262 (231 with MB 252 firewall forward). When he gets his plane host POH will have a couple pages for the STC. Basically it will have an updated performance chart and of course weight and balance .  There should be an updated performance chart on the visor as well.  I also attached an old version of the Mooney pilot proficiency manual.  It’s  a great source.  I would especially look at the 252 operating section and the “Flying the numbers” for the 252.

• Like 1

Sorry to hijack this, but I just bought a 1983 J, it will be two weeks until I can actually fly it back from Florida to California and would love to do some reading in the meantime. Does anyone have a 1983 J manual to share? I only found a 1977 manual online..

ADI,

Read through the the 77 manual, until you can get a more up to date one...

The more recent the POH, the better the data is, and the procedures are more full...

Older POHs must have cost 10 cents per word to print... so they cut back on a few thousand words to save money...  :)

Did you get your CFI selected?

PP thoughts only, not a CFI...

Best regards,

-a-

• Haha 1