Flight instruction job in central Texas

Hi friends,

As many of you know, I founded and operated a small flight instruction service with my Cessna 172 for a couple years.  Back in December, I sold the operation to a couple business partners.  My friend, Aaron, stayed on board as the chief flight instructor.

We flew a single airplane for 80-100 hours per month, plus instruction in owners' aircraft.

Since selling the business, it's expanded to several aircraft and is still growing in scope.  You won't have a huge student base handed to you, but with dedication, there will be plenty of chances to gain students and fly full time within a matter of weeks.

Our training focus was always getting full utility out of the aircraft - whether that's flying to Dallas Love or Houston Hobby, or just taking the plane out to one of the local flying ranches.

While the AOPA says that only about 30% of student pilots who start training actually end up with a private pilot certificate, our numbers were closer to 80-90% finishing with at least a Private certificate.  A few of our students have gone on to become aircraft owners, which is something I know all of us want to see more of.

Anyways, if you're a motivated individual and think that flight instruction needs improvement, I invite you to reach out to my friend Aaron Dabney at Waco Flying Service.  They're going to need some help in getting additional capacity in the near future.

Waco Flying Service