Mite Photos (and information) needed

Pasturepilot

Hey guys, 

Forgive the widebody Mooney owner sneaking over here into your forum. 

I'm working up an (admittedly small) feature including the Mite and need a picture or two and a chance to pick your brain with a couple questions as it comes together. If you're interested, shoot me a PM or email (my username at g mail dot com) and let me know what you've got. Would love a good quality air-to air shot. 

Wouldn't protest if someone wanted to check me out in their bird for the story... but probably can get what I need after a game of twenty questions.

Thanks!

J

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pasturepilot said:

Hey guys, 

Forgive the widebody Mooney owner sneaking over here into your forum. 

I'm working up an (admittedly small) feature including the Mite and need a picture or two and a chance to pick your brain with a couple questions as it comes together. If you're interested, shoot me a PM or email (my username at g mail dot com) and let me know what you've got. Would love a good quality air-to air shot. 

Wouldn't protest if someone wanted to check me out in their bird for the story... but probably can get what I need after a game of twenty questions.

Thanks!

J

One just popped up on eBay!

J,

great question and opportunity...

I’m not sure how many Mite pilots actually visit around here often... many have come in to visit and left a pic or two...

They do come in when specifically looking for something...

Somebody stopped by recently and mentioned the attempt to revive the Mooneymite.com site...

Unfortunately, my Ipad doesn’t seem to want to access the site.

Have no fear... MS is still open 24/7 to all Mooniacs no matter how many seats their Mooney has...

If you don’t get a response... sending PMs directly to anyone in the mite section may garner a response...

or just their mention, might get them to respond...

@Mooneymite, @MooneyMitey, @MiteN4055, @MiteSite, @Mitey...

We know of a really good MSC that owns one... @M20Doc

The Mite is an awesome, super-efficient, Cross country machine... for one.

There are also a few pics in people’s collections of various machines undergoing restoration...

The mite site ran into some challenges, finances can be a challenge when the community is relatively small... fortunately, there was enough warning that many people got a copy of the entire contents of the mite site before it was shut down...

All of those Mooniacs were/are invited to join us here on MS... there is plenty of room in the mite section for everything mite related...  :)

Best regards,

-a-

15 hours ago, carusoam said:

J,

great question and opportunity...

I’m not sure how many Mite pilots actually visit around here often... many have come in to visit and left a pic or two...

They do come in when specifically looking for something...

Somebody stopped by recently and mentioned the attempt to revive the Mooneymite.com site...

Unfortunately, my Ipad doesn’t seem to want to access the site.

Have no fear... MS is still open 24/7 to all Mooniacs no matter how many seats their Mooney has...

If you don’t get a response... sending PMs directly to anyone in the mite section may garner a response...

or just their mention, might get them to respond...

@Mooneymite, @MooneyMitey, @MiteN4055, @MiteSite, @Mitey...

We know of a really good MSC that owns one... @M20Doc

The Mite is an awesome, super-efficient, Cross country machine... for one.

There are also a few pics in people’s collections of various machines undergoing restoration...

The mite site ran into some challenges, finances can be a challenge when the community is relatively small... fortunately, there was enough warning that many people got a copy of the entire contents of the mite site before it was shut down...

All of those Mooniacs were/are invited to join us here on MS... there is plenty of room in the mite section for everything mite related...  :)

Best regards,

-a-

There are two currently registered locally to me- I’ve got Facebook friend requests sent out to owners hoping to meet up. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1