Acclaim EGE to HPN

Davidv

On 12/3/2019 at 8:22 PM, Davidv said:

You need a few of these long range tanks to go with the Monroy.  I think they are STC - only $159.99 each at aircraft spruce. ($79.99 for experimental)

20575E26-4EB8-4334-B47E-1799E7304850.jpeg

IMG_0551.JPG

I would recommend the metal bottle to avoid cracking and spilling of the plastic bottle on descent. Or pilot relief tube.

Edited by Gagarin
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gagarin said:

427860139_TheRaleighGang.jpg.c26cf627fa4437533ec6109b80a6d626.jpg

From Me and my family thanks for the well wishes. They all live with me and take good care of me. They are also Mooney rated passengers.

Jose

Hey Jose' good looking family.  I am glad you are surrounded by family!  HEY is that a co-pilot bear?  :-)

E

9 hours ago, Gagarin said:

427860139_TheRaleighGang.jpg.c26cf627fa4437533ec6109b80a6d626.jpg

From Me and my family thanks for the well wishes. They all live with me and take good care of me. They are also Mooney rated passengers.

Jose

Nice to see you back Jose. You didn’t know that Mooneyspace was full of so many _____ .

15 minutes ago, 201er said:

Nice to see you back Jose. You didn’t know that Mooneyspace was full of so many _____ .

Lets not het back with this issue. Can we just move on. His knowledge on monroy tanks and mooneys are valuable to this website. Id prefer him to stick around here, and im sure other people agree with that.

• Like 7

On 12/4/2019 at 9:31 AM, alextstone said:

Soooo...I "filled" one of these once and set it next to a fresh one that had not been opened yet...Later when I got thirsty, the unthinkable happened.  I consider the experience advanced level survival training. :-)

To prevent exposure to this type of advanced survival training, you should travel with red or blue beverages so you can easily distinguish the incorrect one. Or treat your enlarged prostate to reduce yiur need for empty containers in flight . . . . Doc and I are monitoring mine, but I don't have a problem with 4 hour flights. Yet.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 2:11 PM, gsxrpilot said:

I thought his climb was interesting. He initially leveled off at 15K then after a while climbed to 17K, and finally up to FL230. I guess that could be because of weight? 

I don't follow, how does weight impact his climb pattern?  Level off to cool the engine momentarily?