Aircraft rental in Florida (and Bahamas)

Ibra

We cooked the pizza on the boat, we learned a trick in Brunswick Ga.

‘We both prefer very thin crust, and we learned to use a tortilla as the crust, so a pizza then is simple, tortilla, sauce, cheese and toppings, about as much work as making a sandwich.

Pigs of course got left overs. If they see the food, they will swim out to the boat, sometimes quite far, I’ve seen them swimming in the anchorage, maybe 100 yds off shore.

People frequently get bit etc by being stupid with the pigs, but as far as I know no one has been seriously injured.

‘I thought this might turn bad, but the Momma Sow I guess was in a good mood and it didn’t.

1244AD3E-8110-43BD-A3E6-4CEEA209C24F.jpeg

Edited by A64Pilot
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 9:39 PM, A64Pilot said:

People frequently get bit etc by being stupid with the pigs, but as far as I know no one has been seriously injured.

The ones in Bahamas are used to tourists, every summer in north France, near Baie de Somme one can see swimming pigs but I guess a close encounter with these will not end well !

The typical sight there is seals,

https://www.visit-somme.com/somme-bay/somme-bay-refuge-seals

10D11A7F-B1C4-4C79-99EC-E8A19EC8A5A4.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 2:40 PM, Bruno97 said:

@Ibra Hey man so where did you get that plane exactly? I would like to Rent one and fly to bahamas but its hard to find.

Thanks

I would love some plane rental location too, if possible! Following this thread for some tips :)

• 1 year later...
On 4/16/2021 at 5:40 PM, Ibra said:

Check PM for two suggestions !

I would love to receive those two suggestions as well. Looking for a flight school who rents me an airplane for my x-country to the Bahamas. Looking forward to hearing from you Ibra!

4 hours ago, Levi said:

I would love to receive those two suggestions as well. Looking for a flight school who rents me an airplane for my x-country to the Bahamas. Looking forward to hearing from you Ibra!

I rented from Atlas Aviation in KTPF, they no longer have C177RG but now they have C182 and plenty of C172, they also have Icon and Cirrus 

They know Mooniacs from few Mooney Summits :)