KFC 150 Wiring Schematic for Long Body

alextstone

I have a Bravo with a KFC 150 that is failing its test sequence.  The avionics shop believes that its due to a shorted /broken wire from the AP disconnect switch on the yoke to the computer.  He tested the switch - OK.  He wants to find a copy of the wiring schematic for the KFC 150 for the installation specific to the long body Mooney....is there such a thing?  Where might I find one if so?

26 minutes ago, alextstone said:

I have a Bravo with a KFC 150 that is failing its test sequence.  The avionics shop believes that its due to a shorted /broken wire from the AP disconnect switch on the yoke to the computer.  He tested the switch - OK.  He wants to find a copy of the wiring schematic for the KFC 150 for the installation specific to the long body Mooney....is there such a thing?  Where might I find one if so?

Hi Alex,

Did you try the swap with your extra KC 192 as a test?

• Like 1

I think I can get a copy of the installation manual.

What does it do when it fails, light flashing, sonalert beeping?

I can help you and your shop with this and save you time and money with both troubleshooting and any repair's.

webairconsulting.com

Edited by Bob Weber
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob Weber said:

I think I can get a copy of the installation manual.

What does it do when it fails, light flashing, sonalert beeping?

I can help you and your shop with this and save you time and money with both troubleshooting and any repair's.

webairconsulting.com

Had a similar issue with a KAP 150. For a small fee and less than an hour on the phone was able to diagnose exactly what was wrong. Well worth it to me.

Brian

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, alextstone said:

Email will be ok for the manual?

• Like 1