Professional Networking

201Steve

I saw this on another forum. If not allowed, so be it.

I’m always interested in doing business with people that have similar interests.  It’s all about relationships and I’m typically closer with customers/vendors that like the same things as me. Topping that list, Mooney!

In an effort to potentially connect with other Mooney flyers in a professional capacity, post below what you do for work!

I am in the trucking business. We operate in 48 states and Canada, specializing in oversized/overweight cargo. We typically haul industrial machinery, heavy equipment, silos, transformers, generators, asphalt plant equipment, as well as your typical flatbed freight. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, carusoam said:

Haha, yes!  That's us... but just dropanfbomb.com is all that's needed.  Anyway, we're in Flagstaff Arizona and our Mooney's in Williams (at KCMR).  If anyone's coming through Flagstaff, feel free to ping me and we'll stock up your snack bag for your trip.  We're also opening a restaurant here in Flagstaff and we'd welcome any travelers.

And now you know where FBOMBs come from!  :-)

• Like 2

On 11/16/2019 at 3:20 PM, 201Steve said:

I saw this on another forum. If not allowed, so be it.

I’m always interested in doing business with people that have similar interests.  It’s all about relationships and I’m typically closer with customers/vendors that like the same things as me. Topping that list, Mooney!

In an effort to potentially connect with other Mooney flyers in a professional capacity, post below what you do for work!

I am in the trucking business. We operate in 48 states and Canada, specializing in oversized/overweight cargo. We typically haul industrial machinery, heavy equipment, silos, transformers, generators, asphalt plant equipment, as well as your typical flatbed freight. 

Hey Steve,

I manage a wholesale location in the waterworks industry (deep service utilities). I typically get a lot of Geotextile shipped to me from Georgia about 4 times a year. 
If your pricing is competitive, we might be able to do some business. 

I do some sales/marketing consulting as well as corporate sponsorships for Air Racers. We took our fourth jet gold at Reno and race Sport as well, looking for a sponsor that would like to be a part of that for 2020, also some opportunities for world record attempts and international air racing. Wife is a real estate agent in Park City UT if needed.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 8:51 PM, Ross Taylor said:

Cool idea.  We (my wife and I) make the FBOMBs... so, now you know where they come from.  :-)

dropanfbomb.com

Cool! I just checked it out. I am part of the Crossfit cult, so it def fits the bill. Do you guys work with any CF affiliates?

7 hours ago, 201Steve said:

Cool! I just checked it out. I am part of the Crossfit cult, so it def fits the bill. Do you guys work with any CF affiliates?

We're in quite a few boxes and love the CF community. In fact, Kara and I met through CF. I'll DM you, so as to not clutter the thread.