Alternate air microswitch adjustment

Mark89114

Has anybody fooled around with this?  Mine is just unreliable.  When i pull on the handle you can sometimes get the light to come on, but on TO the light sometimes flickers.  The door is working, just not indicating on annunciator panel.  I have adjusted the "sensor" wire, you can hear the micro switch click, but no annunciation.   I assume it is just the microswitch but i hate to go buy a $200 microswitch (dont get me started on the stall microswitch for TKS birds) or is this an off the shelf part?  Thanks in advance. 

Needs more trouble shooting before you can declare it the micro-switch.  However, these switches are available from Mouser.  I think I bought three for $10.00 or something like that.  Might have been $20.00.  PM me your address and I will send one no cost (assuming I can find them in the hangar).

William