1964 M20E For sale (Last call before being parted out)

Dfda10

1964 M20E Mooney project I took on that needs more work than I have time for. I am selling as a whole for parts. It does not have an engine, propeller, or most of the avionics. All the other parts are there. Gear has been rebuild previously. (not from a gear up landing) Whole aircraft has been stripped down to  bare metal. Portions of the left leading edge were damaged along with both wing tips during transportation. I have removed most of the dents in the leading edge, but it will still need some more work done. Aircraft is currently dissembled (The tail is remove from the rest of the fuselage) for shipping.

The story I was told from the guy I purchased it from was; the guy he purchased it from had the airplane down in Florida during one of the hurricanes of the early 00's. The aircraft came off its tie- downs and flipped on its roof. He began to rebuild it but died before it was completed. The guy I purchased it from had it for about 6 or so years with the intent of bringing it back in flying condition but never got around to it. I have had it for a few months and have done some work to it but I just don't have the time right now to fix it.

I am not trying to part it out yet, would rather sell as a whole project. It really could be a good airplane for the right person, they don't make Mooney's like this one anymore!

Send me you best offer.

Thanks

Mooney 1.JPG

Mooney 2.JPG

Mooney 3.JPG

On 11/13/2019 at 8:53 AM, acpartswhse said:

need a figure please

Currently accepting offers. I really don't know what this is worth. I know what I paid for it and what it is worth in parts but I would rather sell at a reasonable cost whole.

• Dfda10 changed the title to 1964 M20E For sale (Last call before being parted out)